Thursday, June 17, 2004

Its hard to find stuff to say....

Well, I need to keep giving you fodder or you won't come back to me. But I've been in a good mood the last week or so, so I haven't had much to rant about. I still haven't heard back from the DMV regarding what "ATK" stands for, but I assure you I will find out for you. Why am I in a good mood? Well life's a roller coaster of ups and downs, I just happen to be on an up right now. Sure I could bitch about the cold sores that I didn't have before I started talking to the last girl that I was "talking to." But hey, that's neither here, nor there.

Post some comments saying how good life is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alpha Tappa Kegga---> ATK

Thu Jun 17, 03:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Four1Fool said...

Clearly a Thursday night full of drinking is the solution.

Thu Jun 17, 04:47:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute