Thursday, July 01, 2004

In light of the comments in my PETM post I have two requests.

1) Let's make this blog be semi-productive. Please do not criticize for the sake of criticizing. If you're going to post High School level comments, then please post them somewhere else. Please don't be a dick and post comments now just to spite what I just sincerely requested.

2) I mentioned in one of my comments that I am out of stock ideas. If you have any, please feel free to add them into the comments. The simpler the better. I was try to address as many of them as I can. But I am only interested in companies that have the following three traits:

Dominance, Cash Flow, and Superior Management.

Thanks for continuing to come to my blog, but let's clean it up and make it a productive, and not a debate site. In future posts I will remove irrelevant comments.

Side note: Here is the website I did for my final in the summer IS class I just took:

Greg's site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Post whatever you want. I wont delete. I've had readers request for me to delete irrelevant comments, I have asked not to post irrelevant comments. But some of my friends have to ruin what had been fun for me.

I had many critics regarding my stock picks. So I threw out to you to post your stock picks into the comments sections. Only JR had any. I want this blog to be productive. But a few people have to make that impossible.

Why don't critics ever step up in life and become somebody? They can't, they don't have substance or determination.

Thu Jul 01, 09:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute