Thursday, October 21, 2004

What a crazy market!

What a crazy stock market we have. Well the market isn't crazy...investors are.

Cendant (for the 2nd quarter in a row) announced record earnings. This time around they trippled profits over 3rd quarter 2003. So the stock price would go up right? Its another announcement of how strong they are. No...as of right now, they are down 3.5%. I guess if this made sense to me, then I would be retired by now.

It is of my personal opinion that Cendant is worth buying as long as it is under 25....which right now it is in the 21s. If I had any money at all (which I don't its all in Cendant, or the project I previously mentioned), I would buy as much as possible. I expect it to hit 30 in the next 2 years. I could be wrong, but my money is where my mouth is.

And I have to put this disclaimer in here since the SEC and NASD monitor me, as I am licensed. (I have honestly got a phone call from regulators a few months ago regarding an email I sent discussing IRAs) The above are my opinions. Stocks do go up and down. There are many risks inherant in buying stocks. I haven't even made any mention of why I think its a good pick. Do your own homework or ask me why I like it. Blah blah blah. Its kinda funny that I had to waste time typing that, because noone will even act on my recommendations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute