Friday, September 03, 2004

Sorry to confuse "You"

I apologize for not defining "you" in the previous blog.

"You" is anyone who is not me. "You" is not anyone in particular. I can not begin to imagine the ego and self-centeredness that someone must have to think that any of that list was talking about them.

It was simply a letter to the public to show what motivates me.

I guess I could have just gone with Socrates philosophy. Everyone around him told him that he was the smartest man in the world. He would say that he is only the smartest man in the world because he realized that he knew nothing.

But I felt that that going with "you" would be less cryptic. I was wrong.

Also, If you get time give me your ideas on the cable companies post. I am very interested in what's next on that front, and I would enjoy some fresh ideas about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute