Tuesday, August 17, 2004

How come?

"How come we don't even talk no more?
And you don't even call no more
We don't barely keep in touch at all
And I don't even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefin' now
After all the years we been down
Ain't no way, no how, this bullshit can't be true
We family and ain't a damn thing changed, unless it's you

You ran the streets, I 9 to 5'd it
We grew up, grew apart, as time went by us
Then I blew up to both yours and mine surprises
Now I feel a vibe, I just can't describe it
As much as your pride tries to hide it
You're cold, your touch, it's just like ice
In your eyes is the look of resentment
I can sense it, and I don't like it."

-Greg quoting Eminem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute