Friday, July 09, 2004

2004 Presidential Election

Who am I voting for this year? Noone. Do I hate GW Bush? Yes. Utterly. So why not vote for Ketchup boy Kerry? Because he too is a Douche Bag. I do not vote for people I do not believe in...even though one of them is less paltry then the other.

If I absolutely had to vote I would vote for Nader.

http://www.votenader.org/

I don't trust anyone who's opinions directly reflect those of the group they are in. By being a Democrat, or by being a Republican, you are automatically giving up ideals and opinions. You are following a herd of lemmings.

More to come on this in later posts....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Mickey Mouse

Mon Jul 12, 09:53:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trust Mickey Mouse more than I trust Ralph Nader.

Mon Jul 12, 06:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Four1Fool said...

Fuck mickey mouse, fuck mickey's stagnant 75 year old ass. He already has one paw in the grave. I hope he gets ahold of some stale cheese. Also, fuck ralph nader's non-jew backing anti-semitic ass, he'll never get elected anyway. Fuck G.W. Bush too for obvious reasons. In fact--fuck everyone now that I think about it.

Fuck hope. New campaign slogan for '04.


Heard of the best NO-CARB Diet for 2004... ?


NO C-heney
NO A-shcroft
NO R-umsfeld
NO B-ush
and absolutely NO RICE!


THIS IS DEFINITELY A SUCCESSFUL DIET THAT WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH JAN 2005.

Vote Zeep! in '04.

-Hadz

Tue Jul 13, 11:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Greg said...

it sounds like this Hope girl is quite a whore.

Tue Jul 13, 01:31:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't trust anyone who's opinions directly reflect those of the group they are in. By being a Democrat, or by being a Republican, you are automatically giving up ideals and opinions. You are following a herd of lemmings."

And hating Bush isn't joining the crowd of idiot liberals being herded like lemmings /laugh

Nice try.

Mon Aug 23, 06:15:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute