Wednesday, October 20, 2004

More exciting stuff....

There is so much going on right now....its awesome to be a few years into adulthood. Its amazing to be growing up. To look at where we were 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago, and see where we are now. Many paths were laid, many were changed. Over time, people you know, become people you knew.

My last blog made mention of my pride in several of my friends professional lives....but I can't ignore my friends' personal lives. Just this month Patrick is closing on his first house and Robert Sims is going to become a dad, and I found out that Sara is getting married. How exciting! Everyone is growing up. Its hard not to be excited when exciting things are happening. I can not wait to see what the next 5 years holds for us.

I wish the best of fortune and grace to my family and my friends' families and future famalies. I'm proud to say that you have impacted my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute