Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The bet to end all bets ended this morning......

The bet ended this morning.

In a shade under a month and a half Tony successfully dropped from 230 lbs to under 215...(after dropping 20 lbs in the months prior to the bet)....and he was able to bench 215 lbs.

In a shade under a month and a half, I was able to drop from 168 lbs to 150 lbs, and I was able to bench 215.

So now I am back in shape after a few years of being heavier than I should have let myself get. Will it last? I think so. I plan to hover around 155, I'm going to keep some of the dietary habits that I have learned over the last few weeks, and continue to excercise.

But what can we learn from this bet? If you are not happy with your situation, then change it. We are all in control of our own bodies and minds. If you don't like your job, change it. If you think you are fat, don't ask me if you look fat in those jeans...if you didnt look fat, you wouldn't even think about asking.

It takes just as much energy to be stressed over something, as it does to fix it!

I also learned that Hardee's (aka Carl's jr) has some amazing breakfast deals.

But most importantly, Joey does not get $50 from Tony, nor from myself. We each won the bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute