Monday, November 08, 2004

A weak rhyme.

If I fall and I trip and I don't get up quick, I'll be passed by, by someone who smiles as they try to be the something I want to become. This competitions constantly surrounding me and sometimes its drowning me, but I refuse not to see the goal that I know I will reach while I step on the path of my past that I am leaving beneath this body of mind, that I've tried to refine into a resiliant machine, that grows in due time, if I stay true to my mine, and respect what I get, and thank who I've got, I won't ever stop trying to be the best me, fueled by those that have ever doubted me and anyone who doesn't believe that I am, and will be, everything I want to and will be.
This fire will not burn out. Its all I drink and eat, and it will always drive me to be the best me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. that's really good.
-drew

Tue Nov 09, 02:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute