Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Turner is a Terrorist!......Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Read this article......click here

It ended up costing Turner $2MM in fines and remedies. i'm sure they don't mind, since now millions more people who obviously never heard of Aqua Teen Hunger Force now do.

I just don't get it.

24 dramatizes terrorism (as far as I am aware).......yet people dont freak out over them.......but a weird symbol freaks americans out?

if i saw that symbol and didnt know what it was, I'd probably either a) not care or b) find out what it is.

you know what symbol freaks me out: crosses. If I saw crosses everywhere, I'd be freaked out that someone was coming to get me if I didnt live like they wanted me to. That would terrorize me.

......and it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute