Friday, February 04, 2005

Everyone is fat.

I like to think of myself as an armchair scientist/statitician. Over the past 5 years I have been accumulating libraries worth of data/statistics/figures/and observations. What have I discovered?

Everyone is fat.

Seriously. It is so out of hand that even people that are 10% overweight are thought of as being normal. (me).

I look around. All I see is fat people.

Southwest Airlines has a policy where if you are fat you have to buy 2 plane tickets if the plane is almost full. Every vendor should adopt that. Every fat person should be charged 2x for everything they buy. They should be taxed 2x. (And 3x as much for insurance).

Are you fat? To find out use this simple formula:

[(Weight)(Age)+(Height in inches) ]/1

e.g. multiply your weight by your age, next add in your height in inches, finally divide everything by 1.

If you got a whole number than you should probably quit eating so much, and start exercising more.

Why? Because your are fat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that ment to be funny 'cause the hole divide by 1 thing cracked my ass up.

And I agree there are to meny fat people running around we really should do something. I dont' know how people can blame obesity on genetics when this hasn't always been a problem. May be all the fat asses should get off their asses and do something weather it be walk to the store to get your tub of lard aposed to driving or maybe even instead of getting the lard, get an apple. Now I know you may think an apple for a snack would never work, it's just so small, but I've lived off much less.

jcw

Fri Feb 04, 05:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute