Friday, April 07, 2006

It's People!

I bought a few hundred pounds of beef from a friend at work. This is the most delicious beef I have ever eaten. It is lean. She raised the cattle as if they were her pets and fed the cattle right. This beef has no preservatives. Its litterally higher quality meat than you'd find at Whole Foods. Its wonderful.

I have shared my beef. Everyone who tries it says they love my beef and want more. (this is not an inuendo...I am really talking about cow).

Last weekend I was sitting around a campfire eating dinner with friends/family. I made 8 burgers and made sure that at least 8 people tried it. There were many professions about how wonderful it was.

Then I said a joke I was proud of, but not one person got.

I said "It's peeeeeople! It........ is........ people."

Does anyone get that reference?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soylent green

Sat Apr 08, 12:08:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Greg said...

dear anonymous:

I wish you had tried my beef.....you would have surely laughed when I said that!

soylent green......its people!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 08, 09:26:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one got that reference. Who doesn't catch that? Especially anyone who's ever watched the Simpsons.

Tony B

Fri Apr 21, 12:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute