Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Apocolyptic TelEvangalist

Pat Robertson, you are insane. Read more here

Apparantly if you are on TV and believe in Christ, you become as powerful as Renaissance-Era Papal figures.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for killing people that ought to be killed. (Granted I don't want to do the killing, but I am a-ok with capital punishment). But then again, I do not have a few million sheep, I mean people, following me in the name of Christ.

This dude represents salvation to people who need him. His is not the role to say that someone should be assasinated. He is condemning someone for hate, when condemnation is hate.

Why did he leave off Bush? Jesus wants Bush dead...because Bush kills more people than this Venezuelan president.

Dammit, I just realized whats going on!....Robertson is like that creature from the movie IT. He is only powerful when people think and talk about him. I just did that! Whoops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute