Friday, July 08, 2005

Clean up your act.

Have we lost all respect? Last week at a red light I saw someone throw a bag of fast food out the window. What in the hell were they thinking, that someone else would pick it up? Yesterday I saw someone empty their ash tray on the street.

Have you ever thought about where your trash goes? just because you take it to the curb doesn't mean it goes away. I'm not going to throw stats at you about how much trash the US goes through, I'm going to throw logic at you.

Trash doesn't go away!

I'm not asking you to change your lifestyle and start buying hippie environmental products. I'm just begging that you be cognizant of the fact that trash doesn't go away. Don't litter! It makes our cities look horrible. Next time you want to throw something out your window, just set it on the floor and throw it away 10 minutes later when you get home.

(note I always put my money where my mouth is....I own the following stock: SRCL).

Please don't litter. Have some respect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though people do litter more than the should in this country it, the country, still looks a lot better than most European countries.

Wed Jul 20, 06:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute