Saturday, December 31, 2005

Blogs I read.

Blogs are a wonderful source of information. Here are the blogs I read on a daily basis, in a particular order:

BlogMaverick

Scoble

Official Google

Unoffical Microsoft

Unofficial Google

Engadget

TV

There are a few others I go to, but not so often that it is in my daily routine. There are MANY I wish existed, such as the following:

Miley, Bill Gates, official Microsoft, CEOs of companies I follow being candid and not political (e.g. like Scobles or Cuban's), and of course Shakira.

Are there any I SHOULD be reading? Do you know of any CEOs blogs that have no spin to them?...what blogs do you routinely read?

Have a great 2006 everyone! Take advantage of the information at your fingertips. Change the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute