Thursday, June 03, 2004

Greg's Blogs is borne today....watch out!

Well every now and again someone says that I am a closed heartless, and cold person that refuses to open up. They could not be more wrong. They are not wrong because they think that about me, they are wrong because I have not fully let them into my world. Well as of today, my world is on the internet (7 years after I tried this before...you know back before you knew what the internet was). So I'm going to try to keep this thing updated. I am going to try to keep from bitching in here about you, and other people. This is not going to be a diary. So why do this? To quell the insanities that bruise my brain and give me migraines.

The fodder for my blogs will probably include stories, quotes, things that bother me (e.g. politics and alogicistic reasoning), poetry, and rants. I am not going to do spell checks, and I will probably come accross as being arrogant in these (go ahead laugh out loud at me saying that).

Please check out Mark Cuban's blog site. For those of you who don't know who he is, I am sorry.

I fell in love with a new lady last night. I have avoided her for the longest time, but can do so no more. Her name is Visual Basic. She is a beautiful thing. She has impecable logic, and does exactly what I want (when I am good). She is even going to do my work for me one day. She has more friends too, maybe one day I will get to know them. For those of you who are computer people, or know computer people, please help me get to know Visual Basic better, and then introduce me to some of her friends. Seriously. Please help me.

It will take 15 minutes to read the whole thing, but if you would like a different way of looking at the world, please read...An Interesting Essay.

Random rants (that you can probably see a pattern to):

-Why does Dr. Phil have a best selling diet book? He is fat.
-Why doesn't America realize that to lose weight all you have to do is burn more calories than you take in? If you have a balloon, and put air into it, then you put more air into it without letting any out, the balloon gets bigger. If you don't understand that analogy, then you are obviously overweight.
-Why is America still in Iraq? Bullies always grow up to be failures. America is a bully. America will grow up to be a failure. (Nice bit of syllogistic logic right there, eh?) I will refrain from ranting any more on this subject right now.
-If its a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in, then where's that extra penny going? Someone is making a fortune. (Stephen Wright quip).
-Good bye Kurt Warner...your sucking will be missed.

Alright that's all I got for now...I need to get back to work. Please put this on your favorite places, and check it out again when you get bored.

If you are the half a person who is going to check this out again, I assure you that....

1 Comments:

Blogger Four1Fool said...

If Kurt Warner goes to NY, they'll end up tossing his ass back becasue they won't be able to stand his wife.

You know just as well as I do where that extra penny goes.

Thu Jun 03, 02:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
island drafting and technical institute